This is such a lovely surprise to receive on the second day of this brand new year! The wonderful Ashley from Mental Health At Home nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award. It is such a kind and thoughtful gesture of her. Thank-you so very much, Ashley! If you don’t keep up with her blog already, I definitely recommend it, as she offers a unique perspective through both her professional and personal experiences, on mental health.
The Awesome Blogger Award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
My questions from Ashley are:
- What color eye-shadow? To be honest, I don’t own any eye-shadow, and I don’t think I have even ever worn it! Makeup isn’t really my forte, but I definitely admire it as an art for other people.
- Do you like sandwiches? (If yes, please describe favorite!) Yes, definitely! Probably something with falafel, hummus, and lots of veggies would be my favourite.
- Flats or heels? I spend more time in flats, but I love heels too!
- How much water do you drink every day, on average? Definitely not enough! Probably about 1L per day, but I’m trying to increase this.
- What is the best coffee you’ve ever had? I’m not a coffee-drinker, so I’m not the best person to answer this, however at work I am at coffee-maker.
- How do you feel about the smell of rain? I love the smell of rain. It’s fresh and beautiful. However, when we can smell the rain here in New Zealand, it usually means that we are at about 90% or above humidity, so that’s a bit less nice.
- If there is one blog you think I must follow, which is it? I can’t limit it to just one, so please refer to the blogs I nominate later on in this post.
- Corn chips or potato chips? Corn chips.
- Number one thing you want to do before summer 2018. I would love to go swimming as much as possible. It’s already summer over here, and I haven’t been into the ocean yet which is unusual for me.
- How long have you been blogging? A little less than 2 months. I’m just a newbie in the blogging world!
The blogs, and the beautiful people behind the blogs, that I am nominating for the Awesome Blogger Award are:
Girl with the Paw Print Tattoo
Each of these people shares openly and authentically about their lives and life experiences. I admire them, and their writing greatly! I am thankful for their words and stories that they share into the blogging world, and I read their blogs daily. Thank-you, to each of them, for enriching our beautiful community.
My questions for my nominees:
- What is something you are excited and looking forward to?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- Are you open about your blog in your life, or is it a secret?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Do you have any goals for this year?
- What has been something good about today?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What do you do when you feel down or sad?
- Where, or what, does home mean to you?
I’m looking forward to reading your answers, and thank-you all, once again, for sharing so openly and honestly in our blogging world.